Friday, October 3, 2014

WHO RULES THE WORLD GOD OR DEVIL?

The world is better place at the time of creation, however I don't think we can convince our self of the fact that this world is same as the one that was created from the start, I do wonder what the world has become and how it changed so quick so quickly.

That brings me to who rules the world God or Devil?

Yes, don't look at me that way answer the question in your own way your thought are free here, and I am also open for criticism, who rules I wonder sometime who does, the Child of God dies and that of Devil dies so who exactly rules the world, sometimes I think evils lives longer than good?

If you think other wise why not say it and proof my idea wrong or write.

I know you have gone through this short article now its your time to share what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment